I've always wondered what I wud write if someone tagged me. Coz the tags Ive come across so far are all long autobiographies. But thankfully, amooma made things easy fur me. With sumtin simpler.
Here's what i'm supposed to do:
1. Name the person with the link who tagged you.
2. Describe what you are asked to do, in this case publish 5th paragraph of page 123 of the book you are currently reading. (if the page does not have 5th paragraph, take the last paragraph. And if the book doesn’t have page no. 123, take the last page.)
3. Tag five people.
So here goes:
First question answered already.
2. I'm reading the Kite Runner. ( I havent reached the 123rd page!! :( But anyways...)
" Wasn't there some story floating around about Taheri's daughter?"
I said to Baba, trying to sound casual.
"You know me", Baba said, inching the bus along the queue exiting the flea
market. "Talk turns to gossip and I walk away."
"But there was, wasn't there?" I said.
"Why do you ask?" He was looking at me coyly.
I shrugged and fought back a smile. "Just curious, baba."
"Really? Is that all?" he said, his eyes playful, lingering on mine. "Has
she made an impression on you?"
I rolled my eyes. "Please Baba."
He smiled, and swung the bus out of the flea market. We headed for Highway
680. We drove in silence for a while. "All I've heard is that there was a man
once and things...didn't go well." He said this gravely, like he'd disclosed to
me that she had breast cancer.
Hmm, now I'm all excited about reading further. I like dis tag game!! ;) A nice book so far. Set in an afghan backdrop, I am in love with the two kids ( who i think will soon grow to be young men in the book) Hassan and Amir.
Ok, now my turn to tag. Get set guys!!!
1. Umesh! Has to be you. The reason im all alive and kicking here on bloggers! How cud I not tag u?? ;)
2. Rahul. Am sure u'll love it.
3. Mushi. Long time, no see? Where r u??
4. Nariyal Chutney. For that spice!
5. Addicted. One guy I can tag bindass.
Ok!!! Now get to work guys!!!! ( evil laugh)