I have been tagged yet again! This time by my cutest junior ever, neetu! I’m already late by couple of days. So before she hides her cuteness and shows me another side of hers, lemme get going! I wonder if I know so much about myself though.
So here goes:
Eight things I am passionate about:
1. My friends: No exaggerations here people. I’m serious. Anything for my friends. Hate to see them low and will do anything possible to keep the curve on their faces up!
2. My family: My world. People I can take for granted. Love them heaps and loads!
3. Kids: Hopefully it’ll remain the same when I have my own. Now, my niece is my own. And I love her to bits!!
4. Food: Trying to take it off from the list soon though. Coz it aint doing any good anyways. Just adding some extras here and there. But some things just can’t change.
5. Music: Fast ones, slow ones. Old ones. New ones. Native ones. Foreign ones. Music is any form, welcome!
6. Movies: Trying to get into the serious ones. But seems hard. My preference would be, the romantic, funny ones. I go awwww, every time I see the guy and girl kiss. ;)
7. My dreamz: By the window, gazing into nothing, with a faint smile, dreaming about the beautiful things that have or could happen.
8. My bed: Nothing like cuddling up on my bed, under the blanket on a cold rainy night.
Eight things I want to do before I die (In no particular order):
1. Become Mommy: Justified in the above list.
2. Become vegetarian: I tried, but need to gather a little more will power to stick on to it.
3. Fit into clothes I can never fit into now: For a few months will do. Just wanna know how I’d look in them.
4. Fulfill the dreams of kids who rarely dream: Or at least bring a smile on their faces and make sure they last forever.
5. Travel around the world: To start with, Kerala.
6. Be a known name in the field I excel: I really don’t know if it’ll continue to be advertising. So whatever it be, no more come what mays. I’d better be good at it!
7. Do something really wild, not bothered about the world: Any suggestions?
8. Learn to give it back to people when they hurt me: Some day! And then, leave none alone!
Eight things I say often:
1. Awww...soo cute!
2. Oh my god!!!!
6. Ya right!!
7. Ohhhh Ok!!
8. Okie doks!!
Eight books I’ve read recently:
2. Kite Runner
3. Laughable Loves
4. The great Indian Novel
5. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintanance
Can’t think of any other.
Eight songs I could listen to, over and over:
1. Pehala Nasha
3. Nothing’s Gonna change my love for you
4. When you say nothing at all.
5. Hoshwaalo Ko Khabar Kya
6. Tum Itna Jo muskura rahe ho
7. Maula Mere Maula
8. Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein
Eight things that attracts me to my best friends:
1. Ears to my qualms and a shoulder to cry
2. No reason to laugh
3. They let me be myself
4. Just a call away
5. Talk about anything under the sun
6. Roam around
8. Sense and sensibility.
Eight people I think should do this tag
Cant think of 8!